International Dance Shoes ‘Heather Split Sole’ with Pink or Blue Suede Soles
Split-Sole version of the traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers.
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Medium to wide fit.
- Available in a 1.5″ practice heel
Color soles are made to order and will ship in approximately 2-4 weeks. Bespoke items are non-returnable unless there is a fault in manufacture.