The ‘Heather Split Sole’ is a Split-Sole version of the traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers.
- Ultra flexible with a Split-Sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Medium to wide fit.
‘Shoe Dog’ is the latest limited edition ‘Heather Split Sole’ print and it’s the most unique! These are the photos of the two dogs of International Dance Shoes owners on a shoe! It features Jenson (Cocker Spaniel) and Roxy (Golden Retriever) on an amazing print which has brought joy, smiles and sales! This shoe received so much love due to it’s character and uniqueness!
See the Art Attack color here.
See the Black Air Mesh here.
See the Leopard color here.
See the Lipstick color here.
See the Beige Check color here.
See the Black Lycra color here.