40% OFF Ballroom Dance Shoes (Dance Club)
Every now and then we come across an amazing product at a great price. Dance Club is a Ballroom Dance Shoe that has surpassed many expectations in the realm of dance shoes. We talked to a studio owner in California about her experience with the popular brand. “Everyone loves them” Brittany says “Professionals and beginners alike.” From her experience it has a lot to do with affordability, durability and comfort.
Right now is the time to buy these shoes, for a limited amount of time Showtime ümraniye escort Dance Shoes is offering the Dance Club brand at an amazing rate. “buy 2+ DanceClub shoes and get 40% off.”
You can view the official sale announcement on their email Here!
This is a huge sale and Showtime Dance Shoes is excited about offering their customers such a big opportunity to save. Click here to see some of the dance shoes you can save on.
- Published in Balloom Dance, Ballroom Dance Blog, Ballroom Dance Shoes, Uncategorized
The Perfect Dancers Gift
Dancers have it all, beautiful dresses, amazing ballroom dance shoes, and a glamorous life filled with dancing! With that being said, us competitive dancers can be pretty hard to shop for! What else do we really need other than our costumes and shoes?
Well the most popular trends for gift giving, whether it’s birthdays, Holidays, or Valentines day is customized gifts. There are some incredible artists who make this process seamless. All you do is provide a picture of you or your dancer and they paint an amazing picture to hang on your wall!
Jill Ciccone Art is based out of Raleigh North Carolina but ships all over in the US (shipping cost depends on canvas size). She does incredible portraits and custom work for dancers, families, and even pets! She mainly uses oil paints and has been painting full time for about 10 years.
To view some of Jill’s current work for sale view her portfolio.
Custom portrait artist Raleigh NC
- Published in Balloom Dance, Ballroom Dance Blog, Ballroom Dancers, Dance, raleigh Artist, raleigh nc
Many people ask us for advice when it comes to shoes, lets face it… we know the perfect shoe for every dancer. After being in the industry for over 20 years we have learned a thing or two when it comes to the dancers, the lifestyle, and competition check lists.
1) The dance community is a small world. If you get on one dancer’s bad side you never know who they are associated with. With that being said, be nice, be focused, and be yourself.
2) Stay positive. This road can be however long you want it to be. Want to dance for the summer? Great- make the most of it. Want to be a professional dancer? Do not let anything get in your way of that.
3) Get a good pair of practice shoes and a better pair for competition. If you are dancing with 2.5 inch heels in competition but practice with 1.5 inch heels for months… you may not adjust well on the big day. Get similar heel heights for both pairs of shoes. Visit www.showtimedanceshoes.com to check out what styles are right for you.
4) Reach a new level of fitness and health. Keep your energy levels up through multivitamins, high protein meals, and stay hydrated. These will not only help you perform to your body’s peak level, but it will also help you stay mentally ready and energized through every day of dancing.
5) Pain in 90% mental. When your blisters are killing you, when you think your back just can’t handle dancing anymore, remember to feel the music, feel your partner, and feel the accomplishment of being a dancer.
- Published in Uncategorized
Showtime Dance Shoes rated #1
Showtime dance shoes have heard your voices! We are proud to say that our Customer Promise has given us a new title “the best place to buy dance shoes.” Whether you are a dealer, studio, or beginning Latin or ballroom dancer – we serve you to the fullest. This is no doubt why we are the leading distributor of ballroom dance shoes in the united states!
Check out our promise:
The quality of our shoes and customer service team allows us to guarantee you 100% satisfaction with every purchase.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase
*Please try your shoes on a clean, soft surface like carpet to prevent soiling of the suede soles. We will happily refund or exchange items returned within 21 days of receipt, if they:
- Have not been worn on a hard surface
- Are in like new resalable condition
- Are in the original packaging
Unfortunately, soiled, dyed, stoned, or special order shoes cannot be returned. Please use an outer shipping box, to make your return (like the one they arrived in). Unfortunately if the shoes are shipped in the manufacturer’s box we must replace it. There will be a $10.00 cost for this.
We recommend you return your item by UPS, FedEx or other insured and traceable methods. If you choose to use the enclosed FedEx return label it will only cost you $7.00. This will be charged to the credit card used to purchase the shoes. Please keep a record of the tracking number if you are using the FedEx label we provided. We are not responsible for any lost packages. You may also choose an alternate method of shipping.
Whether you are looking for Supadance, International, or Dancesport we carry them all proudly and give you great discounts and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Published in Uncategorized
Showtime Dance Shoes Summer Sparkle 2013
Ballroom dance is about confidence and flare… well nothing says confidence more than a beautiful sparkeling pair of Ballroom Dance Shoes! Dancers know that comfort and quality rise above looks; at Showtime Dance Shoes we provide our dance studios with the top brands to chose from.
We give dancers all over the world the top of the line dance shoes and this year we have some styles that match perfectly with the 2013 Summer ballroom dance trends.
Summer Sparkle is about the dancers, it’s about their shining moment and their unique style. Showtime Dance Shoes understands that without the dancers, this industry would be non-existant. It’s time to give the dancers some Summer Sparkle.
- Published in Balloom Dance, Ballroom Dance Blog, Ballroom Dancers