Every now and then we come across an amazing product at a great price. Dance Club is a Ballroom Dance Shoe that has surpassed many expectations in the realm of dance shoes. We talked to a studio owner in California about her experience with the popular brand. “Everyone loves them” Brittany says “Professionals and beginners alike.” From her experience it has a lot to do with affordability, durability and comfort.
Right now is the time to buy these shoes, for a limited amount of time Showtime ümraniye escort Dance Shoes is offering the Dance Club brand at an amazing rate. “buy 2+ DanceClub shoes and get 40% off.”
You can view the official sale announcement on their email Here!
This is a huge sale and Showtime Dance Shoes is excited about offering their customers such a big opportunity to save. Click here to see some of the dance shoes you can save on.
There are a few things that can ruin a perfect pair of ballroom dance shoes. In our industry we don’t have much equipment, we actually just have two things that make us dancers: our feet and our shoes. Yes, we also have pounds of hair gel and glitter but we all know that you can have perfect hair and an amazing dress but that doesn’t make you a great dancer. Having bad shoes though… that can hinder any professional as nothing can disguise a dancer with painful blisters. Showtime Dance Shoes is committed to helping you not only find your perfect shoe but also making them last as long as possible. We have some tips on how to do so. See our blog post on how to cure Stinky Dance Shoes!
1) Finding the right fit for practice and performances.
Some dancers have wide feet, some narrow, some have weak ankles, and others need a lower heel. All of these things matter and we have practice shoes as well as competition shoes for any foot type. Getting a good practice shoe is probably more important than the performance shoes because 1) you can keep the competition shoes in better condition and 2) you can keep your feet more comfortable for hours and hours of practice. See all practice styles here.
2) Cleaning your suede soles with a sole brush
This is a huge recommendation for anyone with shoes that have a suede sole. Make your shoes last and brush the soles! Brush the suede of your shoes after every practice session, social dance, or competition, especially if the floor isn’t clean. Without brushing your shoes, dirt will work its way into the shoe and make it wear out more quickly. This can also be hazardous because shoes get slippery when they aren’t clean. Shop Sole Brush.
3) Shoe Disinfectant & Deodorizer
Far too often people worry about the outside of their shoes. But sometimes what is on the inside really does count, especially if the inside smells like rotten eggs. Using a simple deodorizer and disinfectant can get rid of any embarrassing order and also kill bacteria where mold will likely grow.
4) Lincoln E-Z Suede Cleaner
We have seen people try to wash their shoes with detergent, dawn, and many other products and it results in them buying a new pair of shoes. If you use a proper suede cleaner you can bring out the dirt without worrying about staining or permanently damaging the suede.
5) Heel Savers
Heel saver prolong the life of your heel tips. Many dancers also find they like the additional grip. We understand you have to be in your shoes in order to wear them in, but don’t destroy the heel in the process. Heel savers are the cheapest way to keep your shoes in top shape. Shop Now.
The results are in!
We had our dancers rank our ballroom dance shoes for five different categories:
Comfort, Affordability, Best Straps, Best Practice, and Best Men’s.
It can be hard to navigate shopping for ballroom dance shoes when you have so many choices! The best thing you can do is listen to other dancers who have tried a lot of shoes, then talk to a fitting specialist from Showtime Dance Shoes about their recommendations for your foot type. They have been fitting shoes over 10 years for professional dancers on the phone and at competitions.
1) No over eating. I know the Holidays are right around the corner but that doesn’t mean stuff yourself with pie and fried turkey until you go into a diabetic coma. If you want to feel good and energetic through the cold dreary winter ahead you have to give yourself limits. (i.e. Give yourself a chance to eat one single piece of pie over thanksgiving weekend) These limits do not have to be specific but you are your own boss, no one will put you in check other than yourself. There are plenty of healthy warm “feel good” meals to eat that are low in calories and provide you with nutritional substance rather than fillers. Take inventory of your diet, (this doesn’t mean count calories) just be health conscious. Here are some healthy recipes do not involve juicing or salads….HEALTHY MEALS FOR COLD MONTHS.
2) Vitamins! Take your daily multivitamin and give yourself a boost with vitamin C, B, and D. Winter depression is a real thing and a lot of times is a result of lacking in proper vitamins. Even when it isn’t as severe as depression, feeling gloom and unmotivated can hinder your ability to burn calories and for many of us cause emotional eating. I’m not saying vitamins are a “cure all” but if you want to dodge the flu bullet while maintaining a healthy lifestyle vitamins will most certainly help you do that.
3) Stay active. This is a given… we all know in order to look good we have to work hard. Exercise is something we all have a love hate relationship with… We love the results but we hate the time it takes and often can’t find the energy to run before or after work. BUT a routine is the most important thing to establish and a way to find routine is to workout with someone… someone who will push us or someone who we can push. It isn’t easy but find a friend and stick to a workout plan.
4) Moderate your wine and eggnog intake. Yes enjoy your winter vacation and celebrate the new year… but don’t try to keep warm by downing three bottles of wine. Alcohol is incredibly high in sugar and thus calories. Don’t even get me started on the carbohydrate and fat loaded into eggnog, you might as well eat mayonnaise with a table spoon.
5) DANCE. Yes dance… dancing is one of the greatest ways you could possibly burn calories. It also increases the amount of serotonin in your brain which makes you HAPPYYYYYY! Nothing better than feeling great while you burn calories and developing fantastic bonds with friends that will last a lifetime.
I’m a huge advocate for implementing these habits in our youth, when they become adults they will have some amazing memories of feeling confident while learning something new. “Dance is a fantastic way to get fit; not only is it fun, it really gets the heart pumping,” says Julian Omidi, co-founder of the Children’s Obesity Fund. She is exactly right as we all know that dance is a sport, it is competitive, strenuous, exhilarating, and takes impeccable coordination. All of those skills can be taught and the moves can be perfected with practice. Dance is a celebration of the body and this industry is only going to grow bigger and bigger with our youth getting more involved as time goes on.
Showtime Dance Shoes offers a wide variety of Ballroom Dance Shoes.
Click here for our Children’s Styles
Showtime Dance Shoes will be giving away a free pair of shoes valued up to $250.00! The only thing you have to do is share their post and like them on Facebook! What post do you have to share? This one… https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518734524848106&set=a.518734514848107.1073741830.173042342750661&type=1&theater
So don’t wait!
Celebrate Summer Sparkle with a free pair of dance shoes from Showtime. 2013 has been a great year and our customers have been fantastic, so we decided to start giving back. This is the first of many new promotions that will be taking place this Summer. We are known for having high quality shoes on the feet of high quality dancers. Practice makes perfect and we keep perfecting our styles and brands. Stay tuned for our very own Showtime brand that will be releasing in just a few months!
Thanks again for the continued support through the years… now go to our Facebook page and like us for a chance to win some shiny new shoes!
ShowtimeDanceShoes.com is known for always having a wide selection of shoes to choose from. Well, from the sounds of it our customers are starting to not just buy their high end shoes from us… they are buying their practice shoes as well. We have been noticing the trends in our consumers and we are excited that they realize our inventory growth. For those who don’t already know, we have several pairs of $89.00 Ballroom Dance Shoes available online.
I was speaking with some of the dancers at the Savannah Dance Classic this year and they had no idea that we even carried shoes under $100.00. Well we do and here are just a few of them…
Go to www.showtimedanceshoes.com to see more incredible styles and products!